Soft Gingerbread Cookies.
You can cook Soft Gingerbread Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- It’s of unsalted butter (softened).
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of molasses.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground cloves.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of ground allspice.
Soft Gingerbread Cookies instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy..
- Next, beat in the egg and molasses until combined..
- Lastly, stir in the remaining ingredients, cover, and refridgerate for 2 hours..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Cut festive shapes out of your dough, or shape the dough into 1 inch balls and place them about 2 inches apart onto your baking sheets..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until soft in the center..
- Cool for about 2 and 1/2 minutes before removing from baking sheets..