Almond Crusted Dory.
You can create Almond Crusted Dory using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Crusted Dory
- It’s of Ground Almond, For Dredging.
- It’s Pinch of Garlic Powder,.
- Prepare Pinch of Onion Powder,.
- You need 1 Handful of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,.
- It’s of Dory / Cod / Halibut, 4 Fillets with Skins Removed.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare of Parsley Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- You need of Cauliflower Couscous, For Serving.
Almond Crusted Dory Step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/couscous-sweet-potato-boats for the couscous recipe..
- Add ground almond, garlic powder, onion powder and parmigiano in a shallow bowl. Mix to combine well. *Since I don't usually measure my dredging ingredients, the ratio between ground almond and parmigiano is about 3:1; 3 parts ground almond to 1 part parmigiano.*.
- Season the fish generously with salt and pepper. Dredge the fish fillets into the almond mixture. Pad and coat the fish fillets well with the dredging ingredients..
- Set aside until ready to use. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once the oil is heated up, lay the coated fish fillets onto the skillet. Pan-fried until 50% cooked..
- Using an offset spatula, flip the fish. Tilt the skillet and baste the fish with the liquid. Cook until the bottom is golden brown..
- Remove from heat and set aside on a wire cooling rack or on a plate lined with kitchen paper. Repeat the steps for the remaining fish. Transfer onto serving plates. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately with cauliflower couscous on the side..