Brad's cheese fried fish. Note i dont own any part of this video it belongs to artisa recording company. I wanted to share this video of our family fish fry! I know this is not keto – but there is a lot of y'all who enjoy these family videos with my.
I always ordered fried whiting fish with wheat bread a side of fries with lots of ketchup and a nice cold sweet tea. We always serve it with cast iron cornbread, cheesy mac & cheese and collards ?. The Best Cheese Fried Rice Recipes on Yummly You can create Brad's cheese fried fish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's cheese fried fish
- It’s 2 lb of white fish fillets such as cod or halibut. i used swai less expensive but great flavor and a sustainable fishery..
- It’s 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan romano cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of oil for deep frying.
Fried cheese curds are cheese curds that have been fried. Bad Brads BBQ has one simple goal: Produce the best possible BBQ everyday. Our everything from scratch kitchen is a labor of love that begins with a respect for great ingredients, attention to detail and. Crispy fried fish tacos served with spicy mayonnaise, cabbage, and pickled red onions. [Photographs: J.
Brad's cheese fried fish Step by step
- cut fish into serving size pieces.
- mix panko, cheese, garlic, and salt..
- mix rice flour with water. depending on flour u might need a little more water. should be the consistency of pancake batter. season with a little salt..
- dredge fish in tempura, then roll in panko mix. lightly press crumbs into fish..
- fry in 360°F oil until golden brown..
- drain on paper towels. serve with dipping sauce of choice. i used tartar sauce and creamy french dressing..
Transfer fish pieces to bowl with batter and turn to coat thoroughly. Fish is best fried the same day as purchased, but if properly washed and drained, it will keep nicely until the next day. The whiting can be seasoned with Moroccan Fish Spice or simply salt and pepper before frying. Serve it alone or as part of a Moroccan Fried Fish Dinner. Fried breaded cheese or fish cake with mayonnaise.