Easy Baked Halibut. This is my favorite way to cook Halibut in the oven. Learn how to prepare and bake Halibut fillets and make a tasty, yet fancy. This baked halibut is simple enough for a busy day and special enough for guests.
When you buy your fish, be sure that it doesn't Sometimes, the simplest, most old-fashioned preparation is in order. Dip halibut into melted butter then into cracker mixture. Pour remaining melted butter over halibut. You can make Easy Baked Halibut using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Halibut
- It’s 2 of x 5 oz Halibut Fillets (with skin).
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (large, minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- It’s 0.5 of Lemon (juiced, divided).
- It’s 1 tbs of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
Grab a couple of halibut fillets and some leafy parsley and let pantry staples do the rest of the work. A simple blend of flavors is all you need for a. Cover with onions then Miracle Whip. Halibut doesn't have a lot of natural oil so it's important to keep it moist, otherwise it will dry out fast.
Easy Baked Halibut Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin side down and drizzle with oil..
- Top with garlic, lemon zest and 2 tbsp juice and parsley, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and serve..
There are a lot of different ways to cook halibut. Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese. I find it easiest to bake my fish, though sometimes grilling it on a cedar plank is really nice as well. When it comes to fish, halibut is a healthy choice and this recipe is delicious! Serve it with a mixed This dish is quick and easy.