Caprese Salad or Insalata Caprese.
You can create Caprese Salad or Insalata Caprese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caprese Salad or Insalata Caprese
- Prepare of No measurements required just a list of ingredients.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Buffalo mozzarella.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Flakey sea salt.
- You need of black pepper.
Caprese Salad or Insalata Caprese Preparation
- I chose a selection of fancy tomatoes and sliced them into irregular pieces, don't get bogged down trying to make perfectly even sizes, this dish should look rustic.
- Tear the mozzarella also into uneven pieces, then chose a large flat plate or tile or slate or board etc and start arranging the tomatoes.
- I arranged the larger slices on the bottom and the smaller pieces on top, then season well with flakey sea salt (table or rock salt will be too much, and the flakey salt gives a little crunch..
- Add plenty of black pepper, the seasoning will make any tomato taste more tomatoey, then a good drizzle of olive oil before arranging the mozzarella.
- Arrange the basil leaves over the mozzarella then a final drizzle of olive oil before getting stuck in this salad is so easy to make.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95iBRyI5xuY&t=2s these screen shots are taken from my cookery channel.