Chef Thomas Ratatouille.
You can have Chef Thomas Ratatouille using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef Thomas Ratatouille
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- It’s 2 of good sized tomatoes.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of White or yellow onion.
- You need 1 of green or red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Fresh rosemary and thyme to taste.
- It’s 1 of Salt and black pepper a generous amount.
Chef Thomas Ratatouille Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend tomatoes and garlic to make a tomato sauce and pour into an oval baking dish.
- Finely chop your onion and add to the sauce… Salt and pepper generously.
- Thinly slice your vegetables… With your bell pepper cut off both ends and remove the core making a tube and then slice… note: this takes a very sharp knife.
- Arrange your slices in alternating order for example… Zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant and so on ….
- Place this arrangement in your oval baking dish starting from the outside working your way to the inside … Once this is done sprinkle your olive oil and herbs on top along with your slices of bell pepper… You can also incorporate your bell peppers slices in the arrangement of vegetables.
- Cover this dish with parchment paper or a lid I used the one that came with the baking dish…. And bake 35 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender but not limp you still want something to bite into.
- Bon appetite… I hope you enjoy it.