Pasta Primavera. A hearty, veggie packed pasta dish that's perfect for serving year round! It has so much fresh flavor, it's a great way to use up those vegetables in the fridge. Pasta Primavera is one of the tastiest ways to eat all your vegetables.
Because despite all the jokes, it was – and is – a good dish. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. This glorious one-pot pasta primavera delivers all the fresh flavors of spring produce wrapped up in a What Is Pasta Primavera? You can cook Pasta Primavera using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Primavera
- It’s 3 of Carrots, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Squash, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 medium of zucchini or 1 large, thinly sliced.
- It’s 15 of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Freshly grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian herbs.
This pasta dish is a wonderful blend of tender, crisp, colorful vegetables and a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. When I think of springtime, asparagus comes to mind. Pasta primavera implies that fresh spring vegetables are used–it doesn't really matter specifically what they. This Pasta Primavera recipe consists of warm penne bursting with roasted vegetables and parmesan.
Pasta Primavera Instructions
- Put the carrots, peppers, onion, squash and zucchini onto a baking sheet and coat in olive oil. Season with pepper and salt as well as a tablespoon of Italian herbs..
- Once mixed put half the veggies on another baking sheet. Put in oven for 10 mins. Take out of oven and toss again. Cook for an additional 20 mins.
- Meanwhile cook the bow tie pasta for 8 mins or until al dente.
- Toss the veggies with the pasta and top with Parmesan..
A flavorful pasta dish ready in a flash and packed with fresh, healthy veggies. Pasta primavera is a light and flavorful main dish chocked full of vegetables, and it is perfect for spring and summer. Sirio Maccioni, the well-known restaurateur of Le Cirque fame, has been acknowledged for creating this dish. Get the recipe for Pasta Primavera »Matt Taylor-Gross. Its name literally means "spring pasta," but too many versions of the ubiquitous Italian-American dish pasta primavera contain little if any green spring produce.