Airfryer Roasted Potatoes.
You can have Airfryer Roasted Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Airfryer Roasted Potatoes
- You need of red potatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Season salt.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
Airfryer Roasted Potatoes step by step
- Rinse potatoes and dry them. Cut each potato in quarters..
- Place potatoes in a plastic bag. Add olive oil, salt and Italian seasoning. Shake bag to coat potatoes..
- Preheat airfryer 5 minutes at 390° Place potatoes in airfryer single layer. Cook for 25 minutes at 390° During cooking time turn potatoes over every 5 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing on the side. Enjoy!.