Chicken Pasta Alfredo. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.
Add broth, heavy cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil. A classic homemade Alfredo sauce gets tossed with cooked chicken, peas and ziti pasta for an impressive meal that you can make on the fly. This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to I mean, creamy alfredo sauce, savory chicken, hearty pasta, two delicious kinds of melty cheese. You can cook Chicken Pasta Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- Prepare 1/2 each of red, yellow, and green peppers, sliced half moon.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, sliced half moon.
- It’s 1/4 of squash, sliced half moon or chunks.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3/4 packages of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 lb of al dente penne or fettuccine pasta, cook as directed (if use fettuccine break noodles in half).
- It’s 2 of -24oz. jars alfredo sauce (I prefer Prego or Classico, if not can make from scratch).
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chicken, cooked & seasoned.
- Prepare 1 of -8oz. package of 5 cheese blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of -8oz. parmesean shredded cheese.
Ingredients for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: We usually use chicken breast but chicken tenders would work well if that is what you have on hand. Fettuccini is the pasta of choice here but we've been. Me and one pot meals are BFF's lately. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat.
Chicken Pasta Alfredo Preparation
- In large pot boil carrots for 10 minutes, then add broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain through colander with a large bowl underneath to save water..
- Set veggies aside & take boiled water & place back into same pot. Put in noodles to boil..
- While noodle are boiling, take rest of veggies & saute in butter for 10 minutes & take off heat..
- In 13×9 in. pan, mix all ingredients with only the package of shredded 5 cheese blend..
- Cover with foil & place pan in oven @ 400° for 30 minutes..
- Uncover pan, mix again & sprinkle parmesean cheese on top. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Serve with garlic bread & salad..
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Is A Go-To Dinner Meal In Our House. Creamy Sauce Mixed In With Fettuccine Pasta And Sautéed Chicken. A One-Pot Meal That The Whole Family Will Enjoy! A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. I have a big family, so I made a double portion, and it turned out great.