Cheesy Squash Casserole. Paula Deen's Cheesy Squash Casserole recipe from Food Network gets its richness from Parmesan, cheddar and a special cracker topping. Zucchini and yellow squash are baked into a bubbling, cheesy casserole for a crowd-pleasing side dish. All Reviews for Cheesy Squash and Zucchini Casserole.
This Spaghetti Squash Casserole tastes remarkably similar to the "Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole" that my mom used to make. Instead of using frozen hash browns, this healthy casserole features. Cheesy squash casserole with crunchy top!! You can create Cheesy Squash Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Squash Casserole
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 medium of yellow squash, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp Chedder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of Salt and freashly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed (optional).
Full of flavor and is a wonderful side dish with any Remove ends of squash and discard. Chop or cut squash into small fine pieces. Switch up your side dishes and casseroles at the Thanksgiving table this year and replace with this light and creamy squash. Cheesy Squash Casserole – DELICIOUS side dish for the holidays or summer cookout.
Cheesy Squash Casserole Instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F..
- Grease 2-quart casserole dish..
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat..
- Saute squash, onion, and butter until soft..
- Transfer to bowl and stir in Parmesan, Chedder, and sour cream..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Place mixture in casserole dish and sprinkle top with cracker crumbs if desired..
- Bake 20 minutes..
Even squash hates love this cheesy casserole! Squash, bell pepper, onion, flour, baking powder, milk, eggs. Creamy, cheesy and soft as a cloud with a delightful crunchy top crust. This Easy Cheesy Southern Squash Casserole is like the one your favorite Aunt always brought to family reunions! You can make this squash casserole with cheese in a casserole dish for a more rustic occasion, or in individual ramekins for a more elegant affair.