Green Turkey Chili.
You can make Green Turkey Chili using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Turkey Chili
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 medium of Yellow onion peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 of Poblano peppers seeded and minced.
- You need 2 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 of Jalape?o pepper seeded and minced.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 28 oz of Canned tomatillos.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 lb of Butternut squash. Peeled, seeded and chopped..
- Prepare 1 of Juice of lime.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
Green Turkey Chili Instructions
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat..
- Add the ground turkey and cook completely, breaking it up with a fork as it browns for about. 10 minutes. Remove the turkey to a bowl or plate..
- Add another teaspoon of oil and stir in the onions, pablanos and jalape?os and cook until the onions are translucent and the peppers are slightly softened. Add the garlic and cook one minute more.
- Add the browned turkey to the pot, along with the tomatillos, chicken stock, squash, lime juice, cumin, chipotle powder and oregano and cook it for approximately 8-10 minutes or until butternut squash is cooked through..