Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer).
You can cook Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer)
- It’s of Chicken thighs or legs.
- It’s of water for Pressure cooker.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning or bbq sauce.
Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) instructions
- Iam using somewhat frozen chicken. If using frozen cook it a few mins longer. Iam doing high pressure for 22 mins because it’s half frozen. Each cooker is different this is just a guideline..
- Rinse off chicken, set up pressure cooker or instant pot add two cups of water. Use a rack so the chicken not in the water or touching it..
- When chicken is done take it out and place it on a cookie sheet and add the Lemon pepper to each one or bbq sauce, can mix it up and do both..
- Oven – Cook on boiled setting in the oven till it’s to your liking. Just to brown it up some…. one of my kids like it burnt looking lol!!! This shouldn’t take too long..
- Ninja foodie/ air fryer – (ninja foodie-after the chicken is cooked remove chicken and wash inner pot and rack, dry off the outside of the inner pot. Put inner pot and rack back into the housing unit) cook on 400 for 10-15 mins checking it so it don’t burn / for a burnt look about 20 mins. All chicken won’t fit and needs to be cooked in batches.(sometimes you get lucky and don’t have to do it in batches see picture.) (cooking times will vary).
- This was 10 mins at 400 just the way my kids like it..