Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. With a crust of shredded sweet potato and a filling of garlic, spinach and bacon, this quiche won't make it long. It's basically a perfect Paleo Meanwhile, use a food processor to shred one large sweet potato. You could use a box grater instead, but it'll take a little longer.
Similar to an omelette or crustless quiche, a frittata is a combination of eggs and About a year ago my husband started cooking sweet potato and egg hash with veggies and sometimes. This skillet sweet potato hash with sausage and eggs is a filling, savory, healthy meal for any time of day. Add the veggies to the bowl of eggs and mix. You can create Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche
- You need of hash.
- It’s 1 large of sweet potato – diced small.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 yellow pepper and 1/2 green for color).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic -minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 4 oz of stake or left over pot roast or other left over meats chopped coarsely.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne.
- It’s of Quiche.
- It’s 1/2 small of zucchini and yellow squash grated.
- It’s 1 small of carrot grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Pour the mixture into the crust. To make this potato crust quiche you'll need: eggs, potatoes, oil, almond milk and veggies. Tips for making this potato crust quiche recipe: Grate the potatoes roughly. You don't want super tiny This recipe was so easy to do, but looks really fancy.
Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate veggies add salt let sit for 10 mins. Come back and squeeze all water from veggies. You want them dry as possible..
- Saute sweet potatoes, onions and garlic in coconut oil until potatoes are soft. Turn off and let rest..
- Chop meats to be used in hash. Set aside..
- Whip eggs and coconut milk together add spices..
- Add grated veggies to egg mixture and pour into non-stick pie pan. Slide into oven let bake until puffy and golden brown on top. About 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn satued sweet potatoes mix back on low heat and add cooked meat saute untill hot. (About 6-8 mins).
- When potatoes are hot add bell peppers. Cover and let set off the heat..
- When the quiche is cooked remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 mins. Cut, plate and enjoy!.
The hash brown crust is such a great switch if. A sweet potato crust contains less carbs, less fat and healthy nutrient from sweet potatoes. How to store your spinach quiche ? This sweet potato crust quiche is an easy sweet potato recipe to Healthy Sweet Potato Crust Quiche with Spinach. A Crustless Paleo Spinach Quiche Recipe.