Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn & tomatoes. Watch this video and learn how to turn zucchini into long noodle-like strands. We'll cook them up in olive oil with a little bit of water, salt, and ground black pepper. Stir the zucchini noodles with your favorite sauce and you have a new, fresh gluten-free side to serve with.
She went nuts over the frosting and licked the beaters clean. The Best Shredded Zucchini Casserole Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Zucchini Casserole, Shredded Zucchini And Fontina Casserole, Cheesy Which kind of grains would you like in the recipe? You can cook Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn & tomatoes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn & tomatoes
- Prepare 1 large of pork tenderloin or pork butt roast.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- You need 6 large of zucchini squash cubed.
- You need 1 cup of fresh tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 medium of yellow onion sliced.
- You need 5 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of chile colorado sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper.
Low Carb Zucchini Au Gratin CasseroleMy life cookbook. You are here: Home » Pork » Pork with Zucchini and Corn Stew. Right now during the summertime, I'm taking as much advantage as I can of the seasonal vegetables available, like corn, zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, and many herbs. Keto Low-Carb Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) is a quick and easy recipe with video instructions that is perfect for the keto diet and ketosis lifestyles.
Low Carb Shredded Pork Colorado with steamed zucchini, corn & tomatoes Preparation
- Rub paprika, chilli powder, salt and pepper into pork tenderloin or butt roast until well coated. Refrigerate overnight in plastic wrap.
- Place marinated pork in a large pot. Add sliced onions, whole garlic cloves & cover with water. If needed, more water can be added depending on size of roast. Make sure water comes up to just the top of the roast in the pot..
- Turn stove on high and bring water to a boil. Once water is boiling, cover pot with the lid and reduce heat to low. Allow pork to simmer for about 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, turn off stove. Grab a colander and strain all water. Transfer pork to a plate or bowl and shred meat with two forks. Once pork has been shredded, transfer back into pot and add can of colorado sauce and tomato sauce. Simmer on low for another 2 hours. Season as desired. You can add sugar if you prefer a sweeter pork..
- Once pork is finished, set aside. In a large pan place 2 tbs of olive oil. Add cubed zucchini squash, fresh or frozen corn and fresh tomatoes. Cook on med-high heat then place lid over pan and reduce temperature to low. Cook for about 10 mins until veggis are soft but not mushy..
- You can serve this meal with shredded cheddar cheese, avocado & corn or flour tortillas if you choose or keep it low carb and serve without. Enjoy :).
The shrimp is served grilled or pan seared with parmesan cheese and rich alfredo cream sauce. This low-carb and keto dish is NOT watery, and tastes amazing! Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. Serve this delicious yet easy Crock-Pot Chili Colorado as a delicious burrito filling. Topped with cheese, sour cream & cilantro it is sure to please!