Ranch Squash Casserole.
You can create Ranch Squash Casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ranch Squash Casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Yellow Squash.
- Prepare 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
- You need 6 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Ranch Squash Casserole Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Use a mandolin to slice yellow squash into 1/4-inch thick slices..
- Add squash, cream cheese, sour cream, butter, salt, pepper, and parsley to mixing bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly..
- Pour mixture into 9×13 baking dish. Top with Panko bread crumbs, then drizzle extra virgin olive oil over entire top..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 500 and bake 5 minutes or until bread crumbs have turned a golden brown..