Baked ratatouille. No, I'm not talking about the Disney movie (although I did enjoy that film as well), I mean the delicious vegetable dish! This baked ratatouille recipe is heavenly when made with homegrown vegetables. It's so good, I sometimes make the casserole all for myself Baked Ratatouille Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Baked Ratatouille is a gluten free, primal, and vegetarian main course. No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Without Peanut Butter Recipes. Enjoy a baked ratatouille recipe featuring chicken breasts! You can have Baked ratatouille using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked ratatouille
- You need 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of salt.
- Prepare 4 of thin slices swiss cheese, low fat is fine.
- Prepare 1 of skinny unpeeled eggplant, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds..
- Prepare 1 of unpeeled yellow squash, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds.
- It’s 1 of unpeeled zucchini, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, cored and sliced into 1/4" rounds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of goat cheese, for serving (optional).
This Baked Garden Ratatouille includes your favorite garden veggies like eggplant and tomatoes. Finish it off with fresh parmesan cheese to make the most perfect baked ratatouille ever! I wanted to share this delicious ratatouille recipe that I recently made that has become a quick favorite. A classic French vegetable side dish made with sauteed tomatoes, zucchini, onions Well it is more than the Disney Pixar movie!
Baked ratatouille Preparation
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 7"x10" pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Pour tomato puree into bottom of pan and sprinkle with onion, thyme, salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Stir lightly..
- Layer cheese over tomato mixture..
- Arrange vegetable slices in dish, overlapping prettily. Drizzle olive oil over top and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper..
- Cover with parchment paper and bake 1 hour, or until veggie slices appear soft but not mushy..
- Serve with a tablespoon of goat cheese, if desired..
The film Ratatouille was actually named after a. Use leftover ratatouille to make this recipe for baked eggs. Serve it with toast points or crusty bread for a simple breakfast or brunch. This recipe is one of my favorites. It's much like a ratatouille, but using chickpeas instead of the traditional eggplant and zucchini, and an original spice combination.