Something My Husband Threw Together.
You can make Something My Husband Threw Together using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Something My Husband Threw Together
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 small of zuccini.
- You need 3 small of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion.
- You need 1 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of green chili pepper.
Something My Husband Threw Together Step by step
- Slice squash and zuccini in thin slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Dice tomato and onion.
- Chop chilli pepper.
- Place all veggies in 4 quart saucepan, cover with water.
- Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes or until veggies are fork tender..
- Serve and enjoy..