Hungry Boys Casserole.
You can cook Hungry Boys Casserole using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hungry Boys Casserole
- You need of Casserole———-.
- Prepare 15 ounce of black eyed peas.
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 15 ounce of crowder peas.
- It’s 29 ounces of pork and beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare of Biscuit————–.
- You need 4 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1-3/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Very top———–.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1-1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
Hungry Boys Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the biscuit ingredients. Put into a 8 inch skillet. Put into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Take out of oven and put on a flat surface and slice across horizontal the center of the biscuit..
- As the giant biscuit is baking, brown the beef.
- Next add spices, peas, and beans.
- Add ketchup and sugar mix together and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add half the beans and burger to the top of the bottom of the biscuit..
- Add top of the biscuit.
- Add rest of the beans and burger over the top and the cheese on the very top.
- Let cheese melt and serve, I hope you enjoy!!.