You can make "Squash posh" using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Squash posh"
- You need 1 medium of yellow squash sliced 1/2 in thick.
- You need 1 medium of Zucchini sliced 1/2 in thick.
- It’s 2 large of carrots cut however you'd like.
- You need 2 cup of brocoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried sweet basil.
"Squash posh" Instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F. Wash and cut up all vegetables. Place in oven safe casserole or pan. Season with all seasonings then drizzle oil evenly. Cover with aluminum foil place in oven bake to desired tenderness approx 20 minutes. Note: putting the carrots into the microwave for a couple minutes will help to soften them as they are the crispiest of all these…