Butternut Squash Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines.
It adds just the right balance for the squash. Ready in an hour and freezes well. Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. You can create Butternut Squash Soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup
- It’s 5 small of Butternut Squash seeded, peeled, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of yellow onion sliced into half moons thinly.
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary crushed with coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground sage.
- It’s 1 of sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of or less heavy cream.
Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best!
Butternut Squash Soup Step by step
- Peel seed and chop squash.
- Slice onion and crush the coriander and rosemary.
- Put butter and onion into pot and saute.
- Add seasonings.
- Add squash and stock.
- Cook until squash is very very soft. Turn off heat.
- I use a food mill but a blender works just as well. Laddle into blender only half and whizz until nicely creamy..
- Finish blending all mixture and pour back into pot. Check salt and pepper adding if needed..
- Set soup to simmer. When simmering, turn off heat and slowly drizzle in the cream. I only used 1/8th a cup of cream use as much as you would like..
- Stir cream in and serve. We put chopped cooked bacon and a little cheddar. Enjoy!.
The Best Butternut Squash Soup Recipe. This simple homemade butternut soup is so flavorful and so easy to prepare, you'll find yourself wanting to make it over and over again! Smooth and silky butternut squash soup is a cold-weather staple. The secret to the most intense, sweetest flavor is to roast the squash until it's deeply browned and caramelized, then purée it with a. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – The easiest butternut squash soup you'll ever make – still silky, slightly sweet and full of flavor.