Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe). See more ideas about Mother in law, Recipes, How to can tomatoes. Potato Soup, Dutch Oven, Melted Butter, Fries, Potatoes, Recipes, Iron Pan, Dutch Ovens, Potato. Zucchini Blossoms, Zucchini Squash, Squash Blossom, Ricotta, Tart, Baking, Recipes.
This post may contain affiliate links. This delicious soup is easy as can be and so delicious! Did I mention the recipe comes straight from my mom's nimble little fingers? You can make Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe)
- Prepare 5 medium of yellow squash cut into 1/2inch slices.
- You need 5 medium of zucchini cut into1/2in slices.
- You need 1 can of large can crushed tomatoes(or whole tomatoes).
- You need 1 of salt&pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- You need 1 large of onion cut into 1/2slices.
- You need 1 of palmful of dried italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of water just to raise up jucies.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese grated to top.
- It’s loaf of italian or frenchbread.
Butternut squash and carrots get blender-tender after a simmer in broth. Add a few tablespoonfuls hot soup to sour cream in small bowl; mix well. Get winning soup recipes for your next meal from Taste of Home. Find winning soup recipes including chicken soup, bean soups, and more winning soup recipes.
Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe) Preparation
- Cut up veggies and bacon.
- Put in large soup pot add tomatoes using the can I add about 1/2a can off water.
- Bring to boil turn down to low simmer and stir every now and then.cook til veggies are tender.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese and a slice of crusty Italian or French bread.
Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so much more depth of flavor and. Butternut Squash Soup made in the crockpot, Instant Pot, or stovetop is the best creamy, easy and healthy soup made with roasted butternut squash and apple. This fall inspired homemade soup recipe is full of flavor and wholesome ingredients that just make you. Everyone agreed because we were all broke, but there were groans.