Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies.
You can cook Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Kahlua liqueur.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of irish cream chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of espresso chips.
Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well..
- Cream the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy..
- Beat in eggs and Kahlua liqueur.
- Mix in about a 1/3 of the flour. Fold gently and dont overmix..
- Add 1/3 more flour mixing well..
- Add the rest of flour and fold until flour is incorporated. Add in the 2 cups of chips and mix well..
- Roll 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on baking sheet. Evenly spacing them out..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely browned..
- Let sit 2 minutes on pan then move to cooling rack..
- The cookies will look under baked, but please do not over bake. They will firm up more while cooling..
- You can add nuts or vanilla flavoring. Any flavor chips. Its up to your taste, but these are so good..
- I hope you enjoy these..