Roasted potatoes and mushroom 😋. Roasted small potatoes and wild mushrooms are seasoned with fresh tarragon and garlic and drizzled with sherry vinegar for a warm salad or side dish perfect for fall. Remove to serving bowl, season with more salt and/or fresh ground black pepper if desired, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot. This roasted potatoes and mushrooms recipe makes a nice side dish to bake alongside a roast in the oven but it's also great as a meal on its own.
They're chockfull of flavor and super-easy to make. In this version, we replaced some of the potatoes with cremini mushrooms to lighten up the recipe a bit. The mushrooms are cooked down until they're tender and juicy, and are. You can cook Roasted potatoes and mushroom 😋 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted potatoes and mushroom 😋
- It’s 3 of large potatoes.
- It’s of I tsp paprika.
- It’s of I tsp black pepper.
- It’s of I tsp cumin.
- Prepare 2 cups of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbs of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare Half of red onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare Half of a lime.
- It’s of I cup broccoli.
- It’s of Asparagus.
Fingerling potatoes are the perfect potato: They never seem to overcook, dry out or get mushy. For a complete meal, serve the pan roast with a fried e. Add the mushrooms, onion and potatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. A buttery dish of roasted Garlic Mushroom and Baby Potatoes with herbs.
Roasted potatoes and mushroom 😋 instructions
- Start by turning on the oven to 425 degress. Wash and peel the potatoes chop the potatoes into small bite sized pieces. Place the potatoes in a bowl and add the cumin, salt, paprika and black pepper. Mix till combined and add a tbs oil and mix again. Place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper in a single layer and place in oven..
- In another bowl add the mushrooms and add the dried thyme, black pepper and a tsp of salt and mix until combined. Place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper and place in the oven until crisp and brown..
- Then for a quick salad chop a cucumber, a tomato, half of a red onion and some luttuece. Place in a bowl and add the juice of half a lime and some olive oil with salt mix till combined..
- Steam some broccoli and asparagus until soft..
- Check on the mushrooms and potatoes and when they are done and I have the time decorate your plate to look nice..
So simple and easy to make that results to an a elegant delicious side or Add potatoes and mushroom and cook until edges are browned. Oven roasting at a high temperature concentrates the moisture and flavor in vegetables and requires little or no additional fat. Drizzle the vegetables with the olive oil, toss to coat evenly. Roasted baby potatoes in a creamy mushroom sauce that is the perfect side dish for that special dinner! Roasted Baby Potatoes, Mushrooms, Onions, and Asparagus Topped with Parmesan Cheese.