Roasted Chicken with Pistachio Crust & Veggies.
You can cook Roasted Chicken with Pistachio Crust & Veggies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken with Pistachio Crust & Veggies
- You need 6 lb of whole chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ground pistachios.
- You need 2/3 cup of dried onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 of carrots chopped.
- You need 2 of zucchini chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Roasted Chicken with Pistachio Crust & Veggies Preparation
- Preheat oven for 350. Rinse chicken. Pat chicken dry. Place in baking pan..
- Add ground pistachio, panko bread crumbs, dried garlic and rest of dried ingredients in bowl and combine..
- Coat chicken with oil. Then coat with pistachio mixture. Remove chicken from pan and get rid of excess coating from pan. Can use with pan drippings for gravy later. Place chicken back in pan..
- Add chopped veggies around chicken..
- Bake chicken and veggies for 120 minutes (or maybe 10 minutes less depending on your oven)when crust is golden brown on chicken. Let rest for 10 minutes. Then serve..