Whiskey pork kebab.
You can cook Whiskey pork kebab using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whiskey pork kebab
- It’s of For the marinade.
- You need 1 of pork tenderloin cut in to about 3” cubes.
- You need 4 lbs of pork thigh cut in to 3”cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whiskey.
- You need 1 tbs of salt it’s a lot of meat you need salt.
- You need 1 tbs of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sweet paprika.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of munched garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of Ingredients to prepare when outing on the spit.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
Whiskey pork kebab step by step
- In a BIG bowl and I mean BIG add the meat and all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well. Like I always say good to make marinade from night before or 2 hrs min.
- Now that the meat has bean seating for at least 2 hrs time to put everything on the spit cut the tomatoes,onion and peppers in to 4 pieces each to make sure it’s equivalent to the meat.
- Now we start the pattern add one piece of meat than one pepper than one meat one onion one meat one tomato etc till spit is full.
- Now you can put it on the bbq set the motor and cook on low to medium heat it will take about 2.5 hrs till ready.
- Enjoy! Kali orexi.