Thia Beef Salad.
You can have Thia Beef Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thia Beef Salad
- It’s 7 oz of leafy lettuce.
- It’s 32 oz of sirloin or tenderloin.
- It’s 2 small of red onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 3/4 cup of basil.
- Prepare 2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Thia Beef Salad instructions
- mince the lettuce to liking and place in a large bowl..
- mince the fresh cilantro and place in bowl.
- add fresh or dry basil. if your using fresh basil mince it, then place in bowl..
- add cherry tomato..
- mix all the ingredients in bowl thoroughly.
- grill steak to medium rare, let sit for five minutes and then slice very thin. add in bowl and then mix thoroughly.
- mix soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar in a small bowl and then pour over everything then serve immediately..