Butternut squash soup. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines.
It adds just the right balance for the squash. Ready in an hour and freezes well. Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. You can create Butternut squash soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut squash soup
- You need 1 of butternut squash.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of 32oz box of chicken stock or broth.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of of red pepper flake (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best!
Butternut squash soup Instructions
- Get your veggies and give a rough chop and cube..
- Drizzle with olive oil salt and pepper and red pepper flakes and roast in 400 oven for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Once roasted put all veggies in pot with chicken stock and bring to boil. Add cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
- After a half hour. Use a hand blender or can be put in reg blender. Once soupy consistency, kinda looks like baby food. Cook for another half hour on a simmer..
- Top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
The Best Butternut Squash Soup Recipe. This simple homemade butternut soup is so flavorful and so easy to prepare, you'll find yourself wanting to make it over and over again! Smooth and silky butternut squash soup is a cold-weather staple. The secret to the most intense, sweetest flavor is to roast the squash until it's deeply browned and caramelized, then purée it with a. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – The easiest butternut squash soup you'll ever make – still silky, slightly sweet and full of flavor.