Zucchini Squash Bake.
You can create Zucchini Squash Bake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Squash Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 lb of squash.
- You need 1/4 of each sliced yellow onion (if desired).
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Zucchini Squash Bake Step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice zucchini Squash and onion and place in 8×8 baking dish.
- Add olive oil and toss to coat evenly.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl and mix well.
- Spread evenly over top of vegetables..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.