Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce.
You can cook Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce
- Prepare 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- You need 2 cup of pork stock or broth (if you do not have pork broth subsitute with 1 cup low or no sodium chicken broth and 1 cup low or no sodium beef broth ) If you want to make a pork stock I have a recipe on my profile..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated romano or parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 of sliced green onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce step by step
- Season pork tenderloin with cajun seasoning. Heat oil in dutch oven sear pork on all sides remove to a plate. In dutch oven deglaze pan with white wine, reducing until almost gone, whisk in broth, cream, hot sauce, garlic and lemon juice, bring to a boil then reduce to a very low simmer, add pork to liquid, cover and poach about 15 minutes ( turning twice ) depending on thickness of pork. The internal temperature should be 140 to 145. Remove pork to plate, cover and let rest. Meanwhile increase heat to get the sauce to a boil and reduce to a creamy sauce.Whisk in romano cheese..
- Slice pork into 1/2 inch slices add sauce garnish with green onions and a sprinkle of roman cheese..
- Serve this with mashed potatos, rice or pasta for all the wonderful sauce!.