Italian spiced chicken stir fry. Have everything chopped and ready before you start your Chinese cook-off and you'll get much better results and have. A healthy and mouth-watering spicy chicken stir-fry with Italian seasoning. The most delicious flavoring in the.
No need for any heavy bread covered chicken, just a few spices and pan frying! What a wonderful Saturday I spent with my husband and my two daughters. This healthy chicken stir-fry topped with ginger soy sauce makes for a delicious alternative. You can make Italian spiced chicken stir fry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian spiced chicken stir fry
- Prepare 2 of large, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced.
- It’s 1 of large yellow squash or zucchini, ribbon cut or cut into thin sticks.
- It’s 6 of baby bello mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 of can of diced no salt added tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 of bunch fresh baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 oz of spaghetti noodles, I like to mix spinach and reg noodles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola or olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of crushed red pepper flakes, to taste.
- You need 1 of onion powder, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning, to taste.
- It’s 1 of dried parsley, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ancho chili powder, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese, grated, to taste.
A quick and easy Black Pepper Chicken Stir Fry made with tons of peppers, onions, and celery! Serve this over brown rice or on its own! Today we're talking about black pepper chicken stir-fry. This recipe is a revamp of one of the recipes I've shared on the blog in the past — black pepper tofu stir fry.
Italian spiced chicken stir fry Instructions
- Heat oil in either a wok or large pan with cover. Med to med-high, don't let it start to smoke..
- Once oil is hot carefully add diced chicken. Then add the herbs and spices. Stir around..
- While chicken cooks, prepare noodles in another pot..
- Once the chicken is half way cooked add squash, add more spices, if you wish. Stir together and cover for a few minutes..
- When squash is mostly cooked add the tomatoes stir together and cover again..
- Let cook, covered, for several more minutes stirring occasionally then add mushrooms. Stir together..
- Carefully, drain water from noodles and add to wok, stirring them in..
- Just before you serve add the spinach leaves. Stir and let cook for just another minute or two so they just begin to wilt..
- Turn off stove and add parmesan, stir and serve..
- We generally add more parmesan and red pepper on top of our individual servings of most any pasta dishes cuz we love our cheese around here. :).
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir Fry. "As a novice at stir-frying, I was a little nervous This healthy stir fry features a sweet, spicy citrus sauce over chicken, carrots and celery and a garnish of cashews. Put some spice in your life with this restaurant favorite: chicken and peanuts in soy-sesame sauce. This Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is healthier than your typical takeout that your whole family will love. Made with chunks of chicken, broccoli, cashew, and a savory and spicy sauce. Make this easy and healthy Chicken recipe for lunch or dinner.