White Gingerbread Cookies.
You can cook White Gingerbread Cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Gingerbread Cookies
- It’s 5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, chilled and cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 cups of warm milk.
White Gingerbread Cookies instructions
- Coat the butter cubes with flour..
- Stir in sugar, ginger, and nutmeg till mixed well..
- Warm milk and stir baking soda into it..
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture..
- Stir into a dough..
- Spoon on an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-14 minutes..