Air Fryer Whole Chicken – Rotisserie Style.
You can have Air Fryer Whole Chicken – Rotisserie Style using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Whole Chicken – Rotisserie Style
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Whole chicken, giblets removed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of whole lemon cut in quarters to be used as stuffing.
Air Fryer Whole Chicken – Rotisserie Style step by step
- Combine all of the seasonings with the oil to make a paste and spread it all over the chicken. Place quartered lemon inside the chicken as stuffing..
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the basket breast side down and cook at 360F for 50 minutes. Flip the chicken to breast side up and cook for an additional 10 minutes..
- Check to make sure the breast meat has an internal temperature of 165F. Carve and serve..