Iz's Vegan Mediterranean Inspired Salad. Mediterranean Orzo Salad – Healthy and flavorful, this Greek inspired orzo recipe is filled with a variety of veggies adding lots of color When you have a craving for orzo, this quick and easy, healthy vegan pasta dish is perfect! Easy salad recipes that are nutritious and packed with flavor. Filed Under: Salads, Sides and Small Plates, Vegan, Vegetarian Tagged With: salads, vegetarian.
You'll absolutely love the flavors and textures in this healthy salad! This Vegan Mediterranean Couscous Salad is packed full of pearl couscous, chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, pesto and arugula!. A perfect side or main, it's packed with fiber and plant protein. You can have Iz's Vegan Mediterranean Inspired Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iz's Vegan Mediterranean Inspired Salad
- You need 3 medium of yellow summer squash.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 10 of seedless grapes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic pepper spice blend.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne based hot sauce.
SUBSCRIBE to get recipes straight to your inbox + a free guide to homemade nut milk. Vegan salads are an excellent way to get in some plant-based nutrition. Hearty Vegan Salad Recipes that Will Keep You Full. The vegan salad recipes listed below contain those and MORE.
Iz's Vegan Mediterranean Inspired Salad Step by step
- Dice red pepper and squash.
- Halve grapes.
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
- Salt to taste.
- Best if left in refrigerator overnight, but can be served in an hour..
This is how this vegan Mediterranean couscous salad came about. I'd been keen to try pearled couscous for years but never really knew what to do with it or if it was an ingredient I'd be able to find easily. This post may contain affiliate links, for which we earn a small. Mediterranean Cucumber Salad is a refreshing summer salad. This colorful vegan recipe can be eaten on its own as a light meal or enjoyed as a side dish.