Veggie Bake. This better-for-you baked veggie casserole gets big flavor from Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese. The Best Healthy Veggie Bake Recipes on Yummly Easy Vegetable Bake, Farmers' Market Vegetable Bake With Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan, Cheesy Ham And Vegetable Bake.
Children will actually enjoy eating their veggies when they're baked into this cheesy, nutrition-packed egg dish. This veggie bake with jalapeno shrimp is low carb, grain free, and an easy recipe you can make in under an hour! Seasonal vegetables, lean protein, herbs, and spices, all cooked in a casserole. You can have Veggie Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Bake
- It’s 2 of zucchini, ends trimmed, halved twice and diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, ends trimmed, halved twice and diced.
- You need 2 of yellow squash, ends trimmed, halved twice and diced.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion, halved and quarted.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Lemon Flavored Olive Oil.
Looking for a super simple breakfast to feed a crowd? This Easy Veggie Egg Bake is perfect for your next breakfast potluck or brunch date. The Mixed Veggie Bake recipe out of our category None! Make this easy breakfast Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake for a large gathering or make it ahead for meal prep for the week.
Veggie Bake Step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Saving the breadcrumbs for last, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Then add the bread crumbs. (This gets messy). Using your hands, combine all ingredients until completely covered..
- Grease a baking dish and add the veggies to the pan. Cook for 45 minutes..
- Add a dash of parmesan on top for extra flavor! Enjoy!!.
You can prepare this casserole and refrigerate overnight. The next morning, let the casserole stand at room temperature while oven heats and then bake as directed. This Veggie Egg Bake is incredibly simple to make and relatively quick to cook — all you The Veggie Egg Bake packs and travels really well due to the consistency of the crust and the eggs — think of it. This hearty Cheesy Vegetable Pasta Bake is full of delicious fresh vegetables, loaded with cheese, and best of all only takes ONE pot to make! Your family will beg for this meal!