Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken). Prepare the pork tenderloins by rinsing under cold water. Place the egg whites in a small bowl and whip slightly. Brush the tenderloins with the whipped egg whites.
Find healthy, delicious pork tenderloin recipes including grilled, roasted and stuffed pork tenderloin. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts A vibrant mango sauce–also great with chicken or fish–will have you dreaming of warm and balmy Key West. Serve it with brown basmati rice and a. You can cook Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken)
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin (but chicken breasts would be delicious as well).
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper to season meat lightly.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely crushed or pulsed in food processor almonds.
- You need 2/3 cup of Raspberry jam (I prefer home made).
- You need 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce (sweet baby rays is my favorite).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coke flavored soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
A step by step video from Klein Bros. Native Texan, Jeffrey Klein, shows you how easy it is to make a tasty pork tenderloin using Klein Bros. Pairs well with wild rice and carrots or asparagus. Sweet and spicy rub for pork tenderloins.
Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) step by step
- Add two tabs of butter to a searing hot pan (preferably cast iron but regular will work just fine).
- Season 1 X 3 inch pieces of tenderloin with salt and pepper then lightly coat then in the egg and press the almonds to the meat to cover it best you can..
- Add the pork to the hot pan and let cook until browned then flip the pork and turn the heat down to low.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to create the Raspberry sauce and pour it over the pork.
- Turn the heat up the medium and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the pork is done cooking..
Goes great with polenta or mashed yams. Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Almond-Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Dried Cranberry-Apple Conserve. Dip pork in egg whites; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Almond Crusted Pork TenderloinOh, Sweet Basil.