Spaghetti squash with kale and sausage.
You can make Spaghetti squash with kale and sausage using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash with kale and sausage
- It’s 1 each of Spaghetti squash.
- You need 1 packages of chicken sausage or any kind of ground sausage.
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- It’s 1 each of yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Spaghetti squash with kale and sausage Preparation
- Slice squash in half and clean out all of the seeds. Drizzle some olive oil and add some salt and pepper.. I did garlic salt and pepper. Bake at 350 with open sides facing up.. bake until you can pierce a fork through it.
- While that is on the oven add some olive oil to a pan then your onions diced and garlic sauteed until onions are translucent.
- Add sausage and cook until brown.
- Add your kale chopped up and cook until the kale starts to welt. Put aside.
- Take out squash and let it cool. Once cooled scrape it out with a fork and it should be stringy. Add to your pot of sausage and mix together!.