You can have Japanese Ramen using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Ramen
- It’s of Small pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 32 oz. of Good beef bone broth.
- Prepare 4 of soft boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 of cn of Bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 4 sheets of nori.
- Prepare of Shitake or large white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Prepare of Japanese style frozen noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and white pepper.
Japanese Ramen instructions
- Bake tenderloin at 375 for 30 minutes seasoned with salt and pepper. Let cool and cut into 1inch thick slices..
- Heat bone broth on medium heat and add soy, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Slice mushrooms then saute for 4 minutes in a tsp of soy and evoo each and set aside..
- Soft boil eggs for 7 minutes. Shock in ice bath, peel and set aside..
- Slice leeks thinly then slice bamboo shoots long ways like blades of grass very thinly and set aside..
- Bring broth to a boil and boil noodles for 3 to 4 minutes in broth..
- Now plate! Add noodles to bowl and add broth. Place bamboo, leeks, mushrooms and tenderloin in bowl. Cut egg in half and place along with a sheet of nori. Enjoy!.