Easy Mini Frittata.
You can cook Easy Mini Frittata using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Frittata
- Prepare of Easy Mini Frittatas.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of chopped zucchini or yellow squash.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked crumbled bacon or real bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare can of cooking spray.
Easy Mini Frittata Step by step
- Heat oven to 350.
- Add eggs and milk to a large bowl and scramble well with a whisk.
- Chop a medium zucchini or yellow squash depending on which one you like and add to the bowl.
- Chop a small onion and add to the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon. I like to use the real bacon bits. It's easier..
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the garlic. You can leave it out if you don't like garlic. I personally like it..
- Add the Italian seasonings.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Stir all well.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add evenly to the muffin pan.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
- After you take out of the oven flip the frittatas out, if any stick slightly I use a butter knife to trace around the inside of the muffin pan and they usually fall right out..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy..
- This is really easy to do and they taste great. Everything doesn't have to be exact and you can mix or substitute other ingredients as long as you keep the eggs, milk, and cheese. Left over veggies or meat work fine too..