Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce.
You can cook Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce
- It’s 450 gms of beef tenderloin.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garlic cloves 2-3.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of For veggies(carrot,zucchini,French beans)olive oil and butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Thyme.
- Prepare of For mushroom sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need to taste of (Salt,pepper,garlic powder,chicken powder,thyme).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Mushroom chopped.
Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce step by step
- Marinate beef steak with only salt and pepper and olive oil and rest it for 2-3 hours..
- Make the grill pan very hot but do not grease the pan,grease the meat with olive oil and place in on hot pan..
- Grill for 3-4 min than flip after flipping put a spoon of butter and cloves of garlic for seasoning and grill for 2-3 min..
- Plate the steak and set with side lines..
- For veggies :cut veggies in Julian style and stir fry with olive oil and butter add seasoning (salt,pepper,thyme).
- For mushroom sauce:heat the pan and add butter than add flour mix well and add milk whisk continuously try to do not make lumps. Add little water as required and then add seasoning (salt,pepper,chicken powder,thyme,garlic powder)now add chopped mushrooms and mix well..
- Set the plate steak plate with veggies,baked potatoes or fries (your choice)caramelised garlic,mushroom sauce and dips..