Tri-coloured Bell Pepper Caprese Salad.
You can cook Tri-coloured Bell Pepper Caprese Salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tri-coloured Bell Pepper Caprese Salad
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper,.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper each thinly sliced,.
- You need 1 of medium onion cubed,.
- Prepare 50 grams of French beans cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 5-6 of baby corns cut longitudinally.
- Prepare 100 grams of mini mozzarella balls or fresh paneer cubes, I have used paneer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of freshly grounded black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Tri-coloured Bell Pepper Caprese Salad Instructions
- Heat olive oil in a non stick pan and toss all vegetables until shiny, but ensure that the vegetables don't loose there crunch..
- Add salt, pepper and oregano and mix well..
- Take out in a bowl and refrigerate for half an hour..
- Now mix rest of the ingredients and do the plating as per the tri colours before serving..
- Can be made up to a day in advance and can also be easily doubled, if needed..
- Enjoy this delicious healthy salad.