Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker.
You can have Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
- Prepare 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro — cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- It’s 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- You need of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 500 ml of beef broth.
- It’s 250 ml of cooking cream.
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker step by step
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..