Summertime Mac N Cheese.
You can cook Summertime Mac N Cheese using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summertime Mac N Cheese
- It’s 1 box of Egg Noodles.
- It’s 1 box of Velveeta American chees.
- It’s 1 box of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 large of Zucchini.
- You need 1 large of Yellow Squash.
- You need 1 packages of Bacon.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
Summertime Mac N Cheese Preparation
- Pre-heat over to 400°F for bacon. Lay bacon on a cooking rack over a cookie sheet. Cook bacon for 20 minutes or until crispy..
- Start water for noddles, prepare according to packages directions..
- Wash all veggies and cut in semi-thin slices..
- Melt butter in a large pan. Place veggies in pan, sprinkle with herbs and saute..
- Once noodles are done, place back in pot, cut cheese in thick slices, then cube slices and toss in with noodles. Turn flame back on low and melt cheese till smooth..
- Take out bacon and crumble into to cheese noodles. Dump veggies in to and stir it all together..