Caribbean-Style Pork Tenderloin Rub.
You can have Caribbean-Style Pork Tenderloin Rub using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caribbean-Style Pork Tenderloin Rub
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 2 of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of Pork Tenderloins or 4 Pork Chops – 2 lbs of meat.
Caribbean-Style Pork Tenderloin Rub instructions
- Toast and then Grind up bay leaves into powder. Than add all spices together, put into old spice container & shake and than rub onto meat. Cook meat accordingly..