Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli. Add tortellini, or follow freezing instructions. Remove pan from heat; stir in vinegar. This is an easy, wonderful recipe that is simple enough for an everyday meal but good enough for company. delicious and easy to make.
Hearty Tortellini Soup is loaded with vegetables, ground beef, Italian sausage and tortellini simmered in a savoury tomato beef stock. This recipe for Hearty Tortellini Soup is one of my family's favorite recipes. A soup recipe that is so hearty it is perfect to serve as a main course. You can have Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger or turkey meat.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 4 tsp of powdered chicken bullion.
- It’s 3 cup of frozen tortellini.
- It’s 1 of *Potato Flakes 1/2 cup.
- It’s of fresh veggies.
- You need 1 of bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of potato diced.
- You need 1 of yellow zuchini squash diced.
- It’s of spices.
- It’s 3 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- It’s of canned goods.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato's.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained.
- Prepare 2 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
Italian sausage, tomatoes, cheese tortellini, a splash of cream, and spinach make this one delicious soup. This is the perfect soup to come home to. Get everything ready in the morning, and then pop the tortellini in while you're unwinding after work. The Hearty Tortellini Salad recipe out of our category Pasta Salad!
Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli Instructions
- In large pot heat oil. Then add all of the fresh veggies garlic cilantro and cumin saute for about 5 minutes then add meat and cook until meat is browned. Do not drain!.
- Add water, remaining spices, bullion and canned goods stir well. Bring to hard boil then add tortellini bring back to boil. After 15 minutes reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until tortellini reaches your desired texture..
- If you desire a thinker consistency of the sauce stir in the 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes at the end. Cook for 5 more minutes.
This recipe for Quick & Hearty Tortellini Vegetable Soup is filling meal that's packed with flavor and healthy ingredients. He'd never guess it was packed with vegetables! If you love tortellini, I have a fantastic Creamy Tortellini with Pancetta and Spinach recipe you should check out, it's slightly more. A delicious Hearty Tortellini Soup, a simple soup made with a vegetable broth and spinach. This month for my little get together with my three blogger friends, we decided to share soup recipes!