You can cook Chicken Marsala using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- Prepare 4 of small chicken breast trimmed and pounded(I separate the tenderloin).
- Prepare 1 of large shallot minced (about 1/4 cup).
- It’s 4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Marsala wine.
- You need 3 cups of bold beef stock.
- Prepare 12 oz of sliced white mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ap flour.
Chicken Marsala instructions
- Add 3 tbsp of butter and melt. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown on both sides, set aside..
- After you remove the chicken add the mushrooms and 2 tbsp of butter and brown, I like mine over sautéed. Once the mushrooms are close to where you want them add 1/2 cup Marsala and reduce until all the liquid is gone, then remove the mushrooms.
- Add the shallots and garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Stir in 2 tbsp all purpose flour and cook the flour down to make a light dry roux.
- Add 1/2 cup Marsala until mixed well and.
- Add the 2 cups of beef stock and bring to a simmer, add mushrooms back to the pan and simmer until it starts to lightly thicken, check for seasoning..
- Add chicken and simmer on low covered for about 10 minutes and then open and increase the heat to reduce the sauce.
- Serve on garlic mash potatoes with the sauce and some organic roasted carrots.