You can have Beef Lengua using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Lengua
- You need 1/2 kg of tenderloin or sirloin beef.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of button mushroom (slice).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of ground pepper.
- You need 2 cup of water (enough to cover the beef).
Beef Lengua step by step
- Using unsalted butter fry beef in medium heat. Do not over fry it. Add 2 cups of water and light sauce. Simmer until beef tender.Sprinkle with ground pepper..
- In a bowl mix cream of mushroom with 1 can of water. Stir until no lumps seen. Set aside..
- Pour cream of mushroom when beef is tender. Simmer until sauce thicken. Add the button mushroom. Adjust the taste when needed. Have a nice meal:)))..