My mom's Fried squash. Fried Squash This recipe is so simple to make. All you do is wash and clean your squash, slice in thin round pieces. Salt and pepper your squash, dip in.
Fried squash is a summer must have in the south. We show you how to make fried squash from start to finish. Our fried squash recipe is simple and included. You can have My mom's Fried squash using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of My mom's Fried squash
- You need 8 lb of yellow squash.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 2/3 large of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 lb of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
How to Freeze Summer Squash or Zucchini. My Mom's Easy Peach Cobbler. +F. Pan-Fried Butternut Squash is a smart choice. Especially when thinking nutrition butternut squash makes sense over both regular and sweet potatoes.
My mom's Fried squash Preparation
- Wash the squash.
- Slice the squash. Heat a large pan melt the margarine very hot add bacon , onions, and squash. Fry till no more liquids, you may have to drain takes about 30 minutes. Then add vegetable oil.salt and add garlic..
- Fry till caramelized. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Sometimes the simplest recipes really shine, and this Pan-Fried Butternut Squash featuring the traditional Garam Masala spice blend* has become. Title: My Mom, Greg's Mom and Josh's Sweet Dance Moves! Rebecca doesn't want to admit that she still is a "mom pleaser", doing everything in her power to make her mother happy. Fry squash and onions until heated through. In squash fritters, you boil the squash and then mash it up.