Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce.
You can have Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce
- You need of Beef.
- You need of For this recipe i prefer tenderloin/ top round/eye round.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Olive oil or cooking oil.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
- You need of Woscestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 of gloves of garlic.
- It’s 6 of champignon mushroom.
- It’s of For sauce:.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s of Cooking cream.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Mixed herbs (any mixed herbs).
- It’s of I use masterfoods mixed herbs.
Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce instructions
- Season the beef and marinated it with woscestershire sauce for about 5 minute. After that cook the marinated beef with oil, make sure the pan is hot. Afrer the beef have color, add about 2 table spoon of unsalted butter, garlic, and mixed herbs to add more flavour. After that rest the beef and pour it with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter from the pan..
- In same pan, add chop champignon mushroom (dont cut it to thin ir to thick). Season it and cook until the mushroom have a color. After that put it in a plate..
- Chop tomato to a small pieces, add 2 pinch of salt, black pepper, mixed herbs and a bit of water. After that put it to a blender and bland it..
- Pour the tomato sauce to a pan and cook it. Add about a half table spoon of corn starch and cook it until the sauce was thicken..
- Put all of that in a plate and plate it nicely..
- Enjoy it.