Easy sausage and pork pastalaya. This Shrimp & Sausage Pastalaya is a delicious Cajun style recipe that is sure to please and made for a perfect recipe onboard our sailboat. Pastalaya – Jambalaya Inspired One Pot Pasta. Just as with jambalaya, every chef has their own version of Slice the smoked sausage into thin rounds, then cut any larger pieces in half.
Italian Sausage With Pasta And Herbs, Quick Spaghetti With Meat Sauce, Grilled Sausage And Pesto Pasta. This weeknight winner features smoky sausage and shrimp with a kick of heat from Zatarain's® Creole Seasoning. All the flavors of a New Orleans Jambalaya – but served up with pasta. You can cook Easy sausage and pork pastalaya using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy sausage and pork pastalaya
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin chopped an creole seasoned good.
- Prepare 2 lbs of sausage.
- It’s 2 (16 oz) of season blend (onions,peppers).
- Prepare 3 packs (12 oz) of penne pasta.
- It’s 32 oz of beef broth maybe 1 or two of water.
- It’s 1 tbs of Creole seasons.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of kitchen bouquet.
Mix the ingredients: Excluding the oil, add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until everything is well incorporated. Cook the sausages: Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Pastalaya – Easy One Pot Meal with VIDEO – Budget Bytes. Slap Ya Mama Pastalaya is a unique take on the traditional Cajun Jambalaya.
Easy sausage and pork pastalaya step by step
- Brown pork in some oil for this pot I’m not gonna brown all the juice away from the pork like I do in cast iron pot so say bout 15 mins of cooking then add sausage an cook for 15 more mins ! If the meat puts gratton as we Cajuns call it that’s good don’t work once u put onions in it will all come up an that’s flavor !.
- Add holy trinity aka season blend an scrap the pot that looks burnt or Gratton I add lit bit of water at this process bc I had no grease left so add some if u need to, add seasons, an let smoother down till gets brown good !.
- Then add broth an 4 cups of water an stir good at this point u can taste the liquid an see if it needs more spice to your likening I added lots bit more of everything that’s me though, let it boil bout 10 to 15 mins !.
- Add noodles an stir good, let cook for 20 mins On a simmer I actually had to add four more cups bc the noodles kept sticking an they weren’t cooked through, penne an bow ties noodles always give me trouble may be different if I was using spaghetti noodles which I usually use so u want need that much water !.
- Like if u add more water bc the noodles ain’t cooking just add little bit more creole season an once it’s all cooked up cut the fire off and (the most important part) out the lid back on an let it soak up the smoke for 15 mins then it’s time to eat ! AH CEST BON !!!.
With smoked sausage, spicy chicken, fresh shrimp and pasta instead of rice, this dish will most definitely become a household favorite. Cook for a few minutes, stirring regularly. The classic flavors of a chicken and sausage jambalaya but in a quick and easy skillet pasta dinner. Variation: Mix and match the protein by using chopped cooked pork or cooked crawfish tails. I love that this is an easy and delicious, one-pot meal – what can be better than that?