You can cook Beef Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 3 T of butter.
- It’s 1 lb of sirloin or beef tenderloin, thinly sliced into 1/2" strips.
- Prepare 12 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 of large onion, sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 c of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 c of sour cream.
- You need 1 T of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 pkg (8 oz) of Shirataki noodles, fettuccine style.
Beef Stroganoff step by step
- In large skillet, melt 1 T butter. Sear beef working in batches if necessary. Transfer to plate and set aside..
- In skillet, melt 2 T butter. Add mushrooms, garlic and onion and cook 5 min. Add beef, broth, salt and pepper and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 min..
- Stir in sour cream and mustard. Cook 1 min. or until heated through..
- Prepare noodles – rinse, drain, dry. Divide into four portions and serve with meat mixture..